All 46 art Reviews

Robinson cruise(oe) Robinson cruise(oe)

Woah! Such a badass turtle design, great job!

Vlad-G responds:

I appreciate it! I also love ur art and wish to one day make art like you do!

Under The Surface Under The Surface

This is so super cute! And I can imagine puppies really do feel this way, if you see how they act sometimes xD

katyvaughanart responds:

Thank you so much! And yes, I would definitely agree!

Facebook VS Reddit. Who Wins? Facebook VS Reddit. Who Wins?

Cool entry! I love the way you draw clothes, very detailed. And the concept itself is very nice too!
The only advice I can think of is to put some more contrast between the characters and the background. The reddit creatures are very bright and so is the blue sky, which make them stand out a little less. But ofcourse, it's not that much of a big deal. You did a great job!

ToxicDon responds:

Thank you, I'm actually very proud of how well the jeans came out.

Never Give Up Never Give Up

Love it! The quote is very encouraging for an artist. And I love the design, the fonts are awesome!

'Zombie Pencil' 'Zombie Pencil'

I definitely would wear this, it's awesome!

Yoda the sharpener Yoda the sharpener

This one is genius!

Tobias111 responds:

thanks!

COTM STYLESWAP COTM STYLESWAP

This is a great idea which you executed really well! (It's the style from Gorillaz, right?)
You did a great job with the lights and shadows too!

johan86 responds:

Thank you! IrmaZwart. Yes this is the Gorillaz style. I was not sure if it would be evident. But you got it right...

Rick's Hand with Reflecting Sphere Rick's Hand with Reflecting Sphere

This is incredibly good, it must be very difficult to make a drawing inside a sphere, but you managed it so well!! And also the hand is amazing. And the texture, it's perfectly like Escher's artworks.

TheWhoeverOne responds:

Thank you^^ Well... drawing inside a sphere is... different and I would like to draw something with this concept again in the future.

Doctor Strange-Van Gogh Doctor Strange-Van Gogh

This is one EPIC piece of artwork!

breadcrumbzz responds:

thanks! :)

Powerpuff Comic Powerpuff Comic

You did a great job here, I think this style would actually work quite well for the Powerpuff girls!

MeeshellArt responds:

Thanks! Because it is so different to my personal style it feels weird and awkward haha