All 36 art Reviews

Nevertheless, There is Magic Nevertheless, There is Magic

Fantastic idea! So cute ^^

Eima-J responds:

Thank you ! I'm happy you liked it.

fire at the hall of prophecies fire at the hall of prophecies

The first thing I thought when I saw this piece was: Very creative!

jerry-roberts responds:

The first thing I thought when reading this is " I'm a wart what Kind of name is that" but then I thought "this commenter has made my day thanks man"

We have so much in common- Said harry and Frodo We have so much in common- Said harry and Frodo

Fantastic piece! It's funny to see the similarities between the two stories, good job!

Lourdjim responds:

hahahaha thank you :)

Wada Voxsay Wada Voxsay

Love this! It's very original :D

Djoresh responds:

Thanks! Your entry is also really good. Good luck in the competition!

The Death of Winter The Death of Winter

Poor Winter.... Good piece, love her hair!

Kid the Winter and Snowghule meets Wolpertinger in Spring Kid the Winter and Snowghule meets Wolpertinger in Spring

Now thát's a detailed background... Really beautiful! Must've taken a lot of time?
Good luck, think you make a huge chance here :D

Ez86 responds:

Thank you, yeah took me a week or two but mostly sketching. Coloration was pretty fast in 3 days done, thanks to the copic markers ;)

Deva Vesna Deva Vesna

I would consider this one the best so far. So much detail, and a brilliant style, very peacefull. Great job and good luck! :D

Shiguchi responds:

Thank you and good luck you too!

Winter in a Summer meadow Winter in a Summer meadow

Beautiful drawing, especially the way you drew winter! Good idea and good execution, good luck! :D

Eshnob responds:

Thanks :)

Are you still cold? Are you still cold?

Beautiful painting <3
The perspective seems a little bit odd, but the characters are really amazing and detailed, your style really fits with this piece!

Fevia responds:

Thank you very much for the feedback C: Yeah, I always had little problems with perspective and stuff like that..I still have to work on it :'D

Jack's Spring Break (Sun-day, Fun-day!) Jack's Spring Break (Sun-day, Fun-day!)

I really love the idea behind it, and the drawing is very nicely executed. You can really see he's happy.

Patrickstar82 responds:

Sweet! Thanks! I was hoping I could get that emotion in there.